Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The State of Undeniable Confusion


As I rest in the corner, I observe the world passing me by…
I am reminded of those peaceful days that faded away with a blink of an eye…
I charge through the doors of my mind, rummaging around for happy memories to embrace…
While tears of fear and confusion disturb my every thought and scurry down my face…
Missing your serenity, your passion, your smile and affectionate embrace…
Remembering the beauty of your soul, the glimmer in your eyes and your grace…
Although you are here next to me, your pain makes you so distant and so far…
And I sit there just marveling what you might be thinking of, and were you are…
What I feel right now is too much for me to endure…
Because my love for you is so deep and the way I care for you is so pure…
You sorrow penetrates my existence, and leaves me there so numb and cold…
Your eyes are so tired and you soul, the aching, can barely hold…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really good. i love the way the way the tune flows. wow, Amir x

nour on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 said...

take her hand
walk with her
look in her eyes
reach deep inside
you will discover the beauty in the fact that she is sensitive...
she is beautiful

owe this to yourself..

Anonymous said...

i feel ,no i know that everything you write is connected to your life somehow ,and i like what you write more when you read it for me,,good luck Baby

BeeBee on Friday, May 26, 2006 said...

This poem was a description of the way I feel from the moment I wake up, till the time I get to work... Was it obvious? :)

The Guy next Desk said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...Beebee....:S..you ruined my evening...I was in a better mood before I read this one...:S....You have to promise me to write something cheerfull soon

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009