Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Wish....


I wish I had the "right" words to explain how I feel now…
I wish I had the time to tell you all the things I felt for you…
I wish I had the years to pass next to you without worrying about the days to come…
I wish I had the energy and patience to wait for nothing and everything at the same time…
I wish I had the answers to all your questions, if you ever needed to ask them, and I wish you had the answers to mine…
I wish things were like they were just a few days ago…
I wish I could have passed this without any pain or regrets…
I wish I could soften your heart and alter your head and thoughts…
I wish I was someone else at another time!
I wish I wasn't alone now, feeling hollow and so bitter…
I wish I can find my smile – I must have misplaced it in your car and forgot to grab it along with me, on that day, when I walked out, with all my broken hopes and dreams…
I wish my mind could just "log off" at least and my eyes would just shut open!
I wish my tummy wasn't as stubborn as my blood, which only accepts O+!
I wish time had stopped a few days back… When I had "faith" in love and a better day…

Reality Check:

Only rarely do wishes come true!

Action:

Deal with it!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009