Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Salute to Memories!! Once Again...


I've been sitting for hours now, alone in my room again, just thinking about life, relationships but most of all, memories…

It is such a great dilemma that memories present:

Memories, especially those beautiful ones, spent with a dear friend, a relative, a partner… Memories of joyful laughs, true smiles, pure bliss and happy moments, how wicked and evil they can become! How much pain they can bring after all is said and done…

Whether the details were vague or clear, whether the moments were long or short, no matter what they resulted from, regardless of the place, memories, once they remain after the "LOSS", are just like sharpened spears that cut through our souls and existence… The single reason behind our happiness for hours, days or weeks after, becomes the main reason for our pain and the spiteful and dark nights relived later on…

I, again, raise my hat and salute memories, just as I did to life and its irony… I think I despise them both equally right now!

3 comments:

zeezazoo on Monday, February 05, 2007 said...

it is too early to talk about these things now...
but good memories are good memories, they r there to bring us joy... i can't say more... i'm sorry for the way u feel...

BeeBee on Monday, February 05, 2007 said...

I know you always try to cheer me up, even if you agree with me! I mean sometimes, you remember Alex and u feel so lonely because of the nice memories u once shared with him, am I right? They make u feel angry cuz he is not here anymore and u miss him! I know I'm right!

zeezazoo on Monday, February 05, 2007 said...

well, sure, i feel lonely because of these memories, but deep inside me, i feel happy, cause after all, i do have good memories in my life, with people i care about, look how many memories u and i share together... they all bring me joy even though i know many of them are not gonna come again, they were once in a life time... but the good times, i always try to keep them good times for me cause they r rare in my life...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009