Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just As It Was....


It is kind of strange how I clearly remember my feelings 2 years ago from this day.
I remember all the pain, all the confusion and the betrayal I felt as if it were yesterday!
Trying, fighting, suffering and praying for that scar to heal…
Begging, crying, shouting and trying to hide what I feel…
Yet again, after that period had passed, I find myself down and confused once more…
I find another disappointment waiting for me behind another door…
The names change, the faces change and the places change too…
Yet the pain remains the same, so deep and always so true!

Note: I am not depressed; I just feel an undeniable confusion which I simply try to release by writing.

2 comments:

zeezazoo on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 said...

it's ok sweetums...
at least u have something in ur life, it's always full of action :D u never get bored and u r always waiting for something and expecting something... it's nice :D

raed on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 said...

going thru ur posts (which i really like)... i kindoff envy u on how ur capable to express urself thru writing... i really feel the need to find a way to release and express my feelings and thoughts... thru writing, painting, playing music, whatever... just to let things out... but when i tried doing that thru writing i was really disappointed cause i was never able to really reflect what's going inside me... i wasn't even close...

anyways... sorry... this is totally out of the subject.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009