Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Phone Call!


I am sure many of you out there watch, or at least used to watch, horror movies. The relevancy of this subject is the name of this post and how to me, it seems like a perfect name for a new horror movie!
Usually, names of horror movies consist of two words in order to stress on a certain event or highlight the importance of a certain object that will be present in the movie.
As for me, the phone call itself is the current "horror" I fear.
Today, any time soon, I have to make a phone call which can result in turning my life around!
I am so scared of making that call. I feel extremely anxious and panicky.
Deep inside, I have gone over my reactions to that call hundreds of times but I still am so certain that my actual reaction will still be sharper and much unexpected!
May God have mercy on me!

4 comments:

zeezazoo on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 said...

good luck...
i hope this phone call doesn't make things more complicated to u... may god be with u...

Kamal on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 said...

i wish you where calling me :)

raed on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 said...

badda hall2ad ?!
good luck anyways :)

BeeBee on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 said...

Yes! badda hal2ad! Cuz this phone call might change everything about my life. Flip my life upside down! Anyways, thanx for wishing me good luck!

Kamal: Nice reply :)

Zeezazoo: Ur the best Wallah!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009