Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Little Secrets...Part (2)


Let me open up my heart to you again and tell you more of my "little secrets"…

You see, many of us have dreams: big ones, small others, crazy ones, romantic several, simple ones, complicated many, impossible few, etc.

I dream of plain things that I know I will never get so my dreams can be labeled as: Simple and Impossible!

I dream…
Of a warm and cozy home were love is raised and spread…
Of a less demanding life where my mom can rest and have more time to spend with us, especially with me, away from work and translation!
Of a more "caring and understanding" father who I can rely on and feel safe when he's around…
Of having a sister, a few years older or younger than I am, to share with her my hopes, my dreams, my adventures; the bad times and the good ones…
Of a shared meal where we could all sit together, with no tension, and talk, smile and joke…
Of having less responsibility as the older sibling and not having to be the "perfect" child to make up for the lost time!
Of spending hours watching a movie, all of us, as one family with no reference to anything that happened in the past or anything that might happen in the future…
Of a haven to run to when all the chips are down… A place to protect me from the cruelty of the world outside, a place to shield me from the pain and make me feel that things "will turn out just fine"…

3 comments:

zeezazoo on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 said...

oh :(
i wish i could do something about these dreams...
they r so sweet but so perfect in a way that they don't happen except in fantasy life... i mean even if u have brothers and sisters, it's not the way u think it is...
i've always wished i have a brother or sister older or younger 2 years than me to share stuff with...
anyway, to tell u the truth, with these dreams of urs, i'm sure u will raise a great happy family of ur own one day... and my son is going to marry ur daughter cuz i'm sure she's gonna be hot just like her mom :) and sure my son will be the next wentworth miller :D :D
keep those dreams beebee and use them to build the cozy warm home u've been always dreaming about...
good luck!!

Anonymous said...

things will be just fine....

Anonymous said...

dont you think a million Dollor will be better :P,,Ar2our!!it's your dream,someday it might came real,work for it...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009