Saturday, December 16, 2006

Contemplations of the Day!


After a long day full of different activities and crazy events, I retire to my room once again…
I sit there; staring aimlessly around me, wondering what can I do without driving myself insane!
To think of the past will bring no peace, neither will thinking about the days ahead…
Should I just waste more time or should I write how I feel instead?

Finally, as you can see, I decide to write… I decide to set my spirit free, and allow myself to wonder into the short-term memories of the day…

Earlier today, a 70 years old lady talked to me about the value of time…
I could hear in her tone how she feels that wasting time is a crime!
I am reminded now of every word her pure voice spelt to me…
The wisdom in her eyes and the pride that I want in me to be…
We spoke of mother earth, planet Gaia, and how angry it is at man…
Of the revenge it may one day bring upon its inhabitants, and that it can….
We discussed the similarity of human beings to the animals running wild…
With every story she told, I looked deeper into my soul and smiled…
And as we talked, I lost track of pain and in nature I flew!
Peace of mind washed over me and at that moment I knew:

There are much larger things in this life than you and I….
There is more suffering and pain that may never die!
No matter how unlucky we feel, our blessing we should always count…
And be sure that if we think of our troubles all the time, they will mount!
Feeding the soul is the best gift we have and will ever truly need…
It needs no money and brings so much worth in our lives indeed…

6 comments:

zeezazoo on Saturday, December 16, 2006 said...

this old lady is really good... i felt that she had a big affect on u with her words, i felt them going right to ur head... i'm glad u r listening to her... she talks too much, but she is wise u know...

well, i've always believed that mother earth is going to get back to us, humans, one day... i mean, come on, look what we are doing, we are killing her... humans are always trying to find ways to defeat mother nature and mother earth, why??? is she that annoying?!?! she's giving us all what we need to live a good life... why do we hate her?? they r talking about a volcano in the middle of washington i guess, they r saying that if it gets active it's gonna destroy more than half of the united states... and look at what happened at Tsunami a couple of years ago... mother nature is warning us, but i don't think there is anyone listening to her...

i'm sorry i got into details in different subjects, but i wanted to write a post about that just today because of what i heard from the same lady... u know, my blog's name is the secrets of mother nature :)

well, i hope u get ur peace of mind... and i really hope u r feeling a lot better than before...
good luck beebee

Through Gracepeace said...

تبرىء الكلمات في القلوب

ثم همس الرب في قلوبنا...
الكلمات تصل حيث لا يقدر السلاح

سألنا حكيم قريتنا، كيف ينزل الدفء
على النفوس والشيطان
قد ألقى بسمومه المفضلة
خوفاً ويأساً وكراهية
على القلوب البريئة
كما الرماد من محرقة السعادة

كيف تنام عيون الايمان
وسرير الأمل
تفترشه ملاءة القنوط الشاحب
وعيون الحنث الفاسدة
تنتهك حرمة الكلمات المقدسة
وتسعد باغتيال هدايا السماء

وسألنا :كيف يبتسم الخير
ويصفع الكره الفضيلة من وجه الخجل
و أتباعه يشوهون ويحرفون فى نفوس ضحاياهم
حتى يصل الاعتقاد
بأن الإثم فضيلة والقتل عدالة والكره هو الحب

تحدث الحكيم
بصوته الخفيض وقال
أن للشيطان أتباع
يغتسلون في أنهار النبيذ في حادي*
وبعشق السخرية الفارغ
يحصدون نفوساً مغشوشة جنيت بمنجل الانتحار

مستحيل أن يكون الطريق إلى الفردوس مرصوفاً
بجثث الأبرياء - عبر نهرٍ من الدم
اعتنقوا مد الحق وجزره الرائع في قلوبكم
تقبّلوا الشك والعار أينما كانوا
لكي تدركوا أن النفس تسعد بالعطف وليس بالانتقام

سطع صوته كالضوء وقال:
ابحثوا بشجاعة في أعماق قلوبكم
بلا نفاق ولا خداع ولا إجحاف
وحين تلمسوا الايمان هناك
ستنزل الكلمات الالهيه دواءً للقلوب
مثل مطر أبدي يجذبه البحر دائماً
حتى يرتفع ليملأ حرم النفوس
بودٍ عميق هادىء ويغدو سلاماً
على شواطىء العزم الالهي.


[أرض الموتى في الأساطير الاغريقية*

أبريل 2006

Steve on Monday, December 18, 2006 said...

That is very positive. I like the idea of looking at negative circumstances and creating genuine gratitude in my own life.

Sam Am on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 said...

in the midst of endless rambling, one can always find wisdom :) but in all honesty age usually begets wisdom and she probably is wise.

as for the whole mother earth will take revenge issue... assuming there is a gaia (which i seriously doubt), i don't think she'll take revenge on her children. ever heard of a mother take revenge on one of her children? and not any mother, but one that is wizened by millennia of life? hmmm...

Dr. Tantawy on Thursday, December 21, 2006 said...

brilliant as u always wrote ..
Go on .. and dont look back ;) you are realing doing well right now

zeezazoo on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 said...

helloooooooooo
long time no read :D
where did u go?? it's been a long time since we read ur amazing writings...
yalla... o3sory hal mokh shway, and write something wonderful like u always do...
if u want i'll introduce u to an 80 years old lady this time :)

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009