Friday, December 15, 2006

A Trip down the Memory Path….


Memories… My favorite masochistic subject!
It is hilarious, beyond sardonic, how what it all boils down to is this:
What you want, what you need and desire, you can not have and yet, what you avoid and wish to be away from haunts your stride and your every contemplation…

A few days ago, I had a sudden and indefinable rendezvous with my memories… Those that have haunted me for shiny, busy days and long, lonely nights… Memories that invaded my dreams and attacked my peace of mind… Memories that I lost every battle against….

A picture captures every detail in a certain event or occasion but memories are way too technically advanced because they capture the details of the place and the faces as well as each emotion felt at that time…

While visiting every corner, street, physical place of my memory path, a bunch of strayed feelings fluttered in my mind and for a moment, I was actually there… Where it all began and ended, one day, so far away from now…

I look at myself now, I look around me, I am here, not anywhere else, but here, in my room, in front of my PC, just typing away the pains of the deceased memories, the last ashes of the burning fires….

Although it may seem so unreal, it's another day… Far away… Far away…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009