Thursday, December 28, 2006

Untitled...


Finally, it rained in Amman! It even snowed!
The earth can finally clench its long going thirst...
The trees and grass can finally rid themselves of the mounted up dust and dirt...
I love the snow, the purity its whiteness brings…
How it can usually wipe away the darkness of the soul…
I love the touch of it, the peace its texture gives birth to…
How it elegantly falls downs from the sky and dresses the ground…

This time, something is different… I wish I knew what… I wish I knew why… I wish I had more answers to my many known and unknown questions…

Lately, I just lose myself in anything… In music, writing (unpublished), thoughts, I even lose myself in myself if that makes any sense…

To be continued….

1 comments:

zeezazoo on Thursday, December 28, 2006 said...

you will never knew what or why!!! no one will ever know... i've always thought i could live my life in the way i want, and that i can control everything... and that i have answers to everything... but look at me, i'm no-where... i don't know anything... i have no one close to talk to... no one to be with... no future... no nothing... so it's normal for me if you are lost...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009