Friday, December 15, 2006

Goodbye My Friend....


Simply... Just as if it were a beautiful yet painful dream... He was gone....
I look back at it now and I can't help but think: Were they my illusions?
Each moment we have spent together, all the laughs, they are done...
I am left to struggle through the days and the many exhausting confusions...
I can't explain how I feel cause I'm caught up in the many webs of pain...
I have lost many battles and I am sure missing him is a one I can't gain!
I will see him again, I know, whether far or soon...
I will pray for his safety while looking at the stars and the moon...
How cruel this life is, being under the same sky yet far away...
I just wish he was still here, I wish that he was able to stay...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

when he read this,he didnt cry,but the tears was abviously swiming on the beach of his eyes,and if you wondering about what he said?akid with a smile,why she want me to be sad,weagree inno ma 7a tiz3al...w as u said sooner or later you gonna see him again,,wish him good luck and ask God for his blessin,take care Ar2our.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009