Friday, December 15, 2006

Never Ending Desolation!


As if to announce the ongoing misery, I hear screaming outside my room…
I hear breaking, shrieking, destruction and a boom!
I leave the haven which I burry myself in to avoid uncalled for fights…
Where I just sit and write with no hopes, no dreams and no lights!
Yet another reason to argue, another blame and another guilt…
One more reason for my faith to wither and wilt!
Frustration leads you to do things that time may reveal were simply wrong!
Your sanity may trick you for the cruel past you may long…
Trying so hard to be everything you want and can be…
Struggling from your pains and fears to be free…

1 comments:

yaser on Saturday, December 16, 2006 said...

hi beebee,
your posts are always amazing ,i got so jealous from your blog that i borrowed a poem from a friend and posted in my blog ,lol

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009