Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bits & Pieces from Before...


"Life, again, plays a game of poker with my head, my soul and the pieces left from my heart… If loving you is wrong, I don't ever want to know what right is… That is what I hear in every beat of my heart…"

"In life, there are realities we have to face… Many are painful, and mine are many! Without you now, where would I be? Without us later, what could happen to me?
Wrong, right, good, bad, real, fake… All these contradictions have gotten a hold of me… They are fused, mixed up that I can't grasp the difference!"

"The world shines through your words… The roses bloom by your mere essence… You make me feel stronger and push my fears aside… You make me want to believe again, in those love fairy tails where a knight comes to rescue the girl…"

2 comments:

yaser on Saturday, April 14, 2007 said...

i can see a theme in those three pieces, though in each one you have a unique manner in expression.
i wish that you continue writing at this increacing pace ,because you present great pieces of writings in your blog:)

Sou-One-Canobee on Saturday, April 14, 2007 said...

Sweet words but do not know I know the feeling that you yarn for someone to prove to you that this world after all is not such an awful place.. May be he will come and may be we turn out to be right about our belief after all..

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009