Thursday, April 12, 2007

An Odd Insight!


I guess every writer has a secret source of his/her own muse… I tend to strongly believe that mine is simply a reaction to one of the following feelings: extreme happiness, extreme sadness or boredom!

Sometimes, when the farthest point of each of the above feelings is reached, I tend to just stop writing at all because the intensity gives birth to a new feeling: impotence!

When experimenting with extreme happiness or sadness, it is rather difficult for me to get myself to actually be sated in front of the PC to write! Of course, each feeling's variables range differently and widely yet the outcome remains the same!

As for boredom, when I feel an excessive amount of it, I just rather sit and do something too trivial because it would demand less of my brain capacity!

Therefore, this brings me to the whole reason behind this "unusual" post: trying to explain the essence behind the fact that I have only posted around 8 posts up till now in April while I posted over 30 posts around the same time last month!

As the title says, it's just a odd insight into what is going on in my life, for those who care to know!

3 comments:

zeezazoo on Friday, April 13, 2007 said...

impotence?!?!?!
r u sure u r using the right word here??
anyway, it's good to know, although i knew that from before :)
u r a good writer, i love reading ur posts and checking ur blog on a daily basis... it's one of my fav.
btw, i'm working on a different template for ur blog, u'll get it soon... stop envying my blog :D

BeeBee on Friday, April 13, 2007 said...

Yes Zeezazoo... Impotence is the the right word (it can be used with no sexual reference and it means helplesness, inadequacy etc)...
THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS BTW...
Have a great day :)

zeezazoo on Saturday, April 14, 2007 said...

yeah i know that, but people usually use it for the sexual meaning :D i thought that's what happens to u when u reach the farthest point of saddness or happiness :D :D just kidding sweets...
u have a great way in writing...
it's been sometime since i told u this, but i really like ur posts and ur wonderful way in writing and using the right words, u really make these posts get into us, and for me, i feel that i'm a part of what u write all the time, u make it sound general but personal at the same time!!
keep up the amazing work... i wish u happiness all the time so u could write more and more beautiful posts, cuz i really like it to check ur blog and find something new to read!!
let me know what happens with ur book, and as i told u before, i'm here if u needed anykind of help!!
have a nice day beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebeee

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009