Thursday, April 12, 2007

So What??


So what if I get it wrong this time as well?
So what if everything I build again fades like a spell?
So what if the clouds shadow the moon again tonight?
So what if tears block my view of all that's in sight?
So what if I wake up with no hope this day?
So what if things never ever go my way?

I know that tomorrow may not bring me the joy I deserve…
I know that sometimes my sanity I need to preserve…

After every rain or storm, the sun will once again shine…
After every aching pain, I will get what's truly mine…

Life is not only a garden with butterflies and green trees…
It has flowers with thorns and honey from bees!

If I frown today and I feel hopeless and so alone…
One day soon I will find the beauty that was never known…

At the end, I will be here, standing tall with pride…
At the end, my tears will find a shelter and hide…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Bee's honey,Yammi...

Anonymous said...

I love the Bee's honey,Yammi...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009