Sunday, April 08, 2007

Still Holding On...


It all fell apart; nothing is left except the silence of the streets and the noise of the broken memories…
The warm snug has become cold and lifeless and the children playing in the playground all went home and left me alone…
The trees refuse to sway and the sun just won't shine as bright anymore…
Faces lost their features and the calm is so rigid and fused into monotony…
Breaths are heavy loaded with regrets, vision is blurred and voice is scarce!

Yet after all, it is another day, a new beginning, so keep your head up, stand up straight and keep the faith…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice...
liked the optimestic part added to the way you think...

also the Noble& ethical meanings

zeezazoo on Sunday, April 08, 2007 said...

i'm really glad u r still holding on...
keep ur head up, stand up straight and keep the faith... nice words... i'm glad u believe in them!!
u deserve the best bee!!

yaser on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 said...

very inspiring post ,it sends a message of hope and persistance in a poetic manner .
hey what happened to the book you were intending to publish,it is a greta idea 3anjad, i think this post should definitely be included:)

linda on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 said...

ur sach a breave girl cause i've taken alot to go forworde to stand up and go through the brightness

i really give u a hands clap to who u r

well done

nice post

hope the best to u

BeeBee on Thursday, April 12, 2007 said...

Yaser... It has been long... Hope u r doing well... Thank u for the comment, I do highly value ur feedback since ur the publisher of one of my favorite blogs!
I am still hoping to publish my book... Actually just today I contacted an American Publisher in hopes that I can present some of my work to them... Wish me good luck!

BeeBee on Thursday, April 12, 2007 said...

Linda... I must admit that I am sometimes just a little scared girl who feels lost and alone but I know that deep inside I can, after everything, still make it through... It is not easy, and sometimes I just feel that I'm losing hope and faith, but just a sparkle, can really change things around... It depends on how long ur willing to wait for it...

Thank u for ur comment.. Hope u visit my blog again soon.

Take care...

Best of luck...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009