Saturday, April 14, 2007

More Wishes...


I wish everything in life was as simple as binary digits: 0s and 1s…
Or maybe just as palpable as my two favorite colors: black and white…
I wish the vagueness and shadows that surround our every move would just fade away, and we'd become transparent, just as a piece of glass…
I wish that there was one truth to everything we experience, just one meaning to all the things we feel…
I wish that there was a "handbook" or some sort of guidelines that would let us know wrong from right, in the absolute sense of those two words…
Or maybe, I wish that right and wrong had only one meaning to everyone we meet or get to know…
I wish we were able to decipher all those signs around us to know what the "safe" next step should be…
I wish all of us could have our own little and "innocent" dreams come true…
I wish things in life were not so exhaustingly complicated at one point or another…
I wish relationships and friendships were much more sacred and self fulfilling…

Please note the following: I am aware that I have already written about my wishes in a previous post yet I think these wishes are more common amongst my readers due to the fact that they are more generalized…

3 comments:

Feras othman on Saturday, April 14, 2007 said...

yeah these wishes seens common for most of us , but you know what !?
if these wishes came true one day ..then i guess life will end nomore adventures,nomore free willing choices,no more spirit for the things we do ..etc

comeon dont you enjoy the grey color in some cases ;P
nice post beebee
greetings

zeezazoo on Saturday, April 14, 2007 said...

yeah, they r everybody's wishes at some point or another...
i wish life was that easy... i wish we were more transparent...
as for the right and the wrong, it is really hard to have a handbook, what is right for me maybe wrong for u, there is no right and wrong, it's all relative...
all those wishes u mentioned i wish them everyday... specially the signs and the safe next step... it is complicated how people like to be mysterious and give u signs to do the right thing with them!! and if u misunderstood these signs, then, oooops ra7at 3alek!! someone else did!!
i wish we could control our feelings and emotions towards someone, i wish it was like: hey, u want me to have feelings for u? no i don't want to, thank you... oh ok, i will not have feelings, it was good to know!!
imagine?! this is ironic!!
i really wish life was that simple and easy...
in life, we care about others feelings, and those who have feelings for us, so we try to let them down with the less damage we could do, not knowing that what we r doing may cause more damage than just saying "no" from the first place...
what i mean, maybe, if we dealt with life that simple, it will become more simple, and easier for us to live it!!
just like as u said, black or white...

nice post beebee, it's good to know that many people not just me, wish for those wishes to come true!!

Anonymous said...

U want to know what's right and hat's wrong?there is a book for that,,,but can u follow the rules?Kuraan and Enjeel,the can help a bit.
ppls will cause you harm however you,whatever you are,whether you are transparant or not,made of glasss or made of metal,trusting no one,believing no one is the safe way...
About the black & white thing,well try to watch an old arabic movie,i guess you will change your mind...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009