Thursday, April 19, 2007

Disappointment...


A few days ago, someone who was a very close and dear in my life, really shocked me by doing something not even a real enemy would have the courage or audacity to do…

What I've been thinking and reconsidering since then is the following:

How could someone do that to you after all the good times you both shared? How could someone intentionally hurt or abuse you after the times you have stood there for each other, after all what you have given and sacrificed? How could someone you let into your home, introduced to your family, had many meals with, laughed with, cried with, traveled with wait for you to turn around and just "bam", pierce you in the heart? What could he be thinking? Revenge??

Now, on this gloomy and cloudy morning, I guess I figured it all out…

No one, no matter how pure or how innocent he is, no matter what his values are, whatever his religion or beliefs may be, will stop to reevaluate a step to hurt you especially if the necessary "weapons" or "gear" (like a photo or some info) was handy! By allowing people to know your weak side, get into your problems, share time with you, by being open with them, honest and giving your trust, you always run a risk of being back stabbed or painfully scarred. And believe you me, this scar is for life!

With such a "critical" subject as this one, I can not myself give advice on how to handle such a situation, how to deal with those people around you, what to say and what not to do… All I can say is time, yes time, and moderation are the best tools that could be used to ensure the minimum levels of disappointments!

2 comments:

linda on Thursday, April 19, 2007 said...

so sad ...but this is the life and welcome in my world

dear there's no friends in this world ..there's no brotherhood trusth me ...u'll be so poor in thier eyes cause u were so honest so clear so loved
dear try to drope them behind cause they don't deserve u not anymore
u'll suffer everyday with every memory but then in one day u'll find them gone from ur life

so bad to know that but i'm really in ur state right now
i know what u really feel
but i'll not care not anymore i'll heal my self so soon and i hope u do the same

BeeBee on Thursday, April 19, 2007 said...

Linda... I hope u too feel better soon... This is tough and I know time alone will heal it... Hold on... There are ppl who care... They are just few and it's hard to find them...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009