Sunday, April 22, 2007

Phone Conversation...


“But it is isn’t right, it isn’t how things were supposed to go! Yeah, yeah, I know, I messed up one more time!”

“So? What’s next?”

“I really don’t know. I am stuck in the middle of nowhere!”

“But you knew this would, or at least could, happen!”

“Well, I really didn’t think about it. It didn’t even cross my mind!”

“Wake up! What the hell were you thinking then?”

“If I knew, I wouldn’t have called you crying my eyes out! You see, things just seem to get more and more complicated and it is kind of hard to anticipate the next move based on the given variables!”

“Stop blaming variables and start directing the blame to yourself! I know things have been really hard on you, especially lately, but you know you are able to make better choices. You have always done that, no matter what the situation was. Why did you stop now?”

“Listen, I really don’t know. I just needed to talk. I needed to vent. I have to go now. I can’t take this anymore. Thank you for listening…”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009