Saturday, October 14, 2006

Another Lesson Learnt...


Happiness and peacefulness are nothing more than products of a combination of good company and a cozy place to gather in and paint new memories...
There is no need for a fire place, a swimming pool or a private Jacuzzi in a big villa to create that happiness, all that is needed is understanding, harmony and spontaneousity...
Money is never the way to happiness, it a means to an end... Nothing more...
Another lesson learnt from life...
I don't wish for money and power, I just wish for the good people I know to stay in my life and be a part of it...
I wish that my mother and brother are always safe and at peace with themselves and the world around them...
I wish to have, one day, a happy home, a warm and cozy atmosphere with the man I love and the seeds of that love...
The only thing I'm sure of right now is I am blessed to be surrounded by those people who care...
So, again and again, thank you for giving my life a different flavor and for making me feel loved...

2 comments:

zeezazoo on Saturday, October 14, 2006 said...

what a beautiful lesson...
what a wonderful piece of writing, it's really nice and full of hope and wishes i hope it would come true a.s.a.p.

i'm sure u'll find the man of ur dreams and live a happy life with him in the home u've always imagined how it would look like, and how warm and cozy it would be because of ur love... he's gonna be the happiest man on earth...

i'm glad u feel loved, cuz u r a lovable person, it's so hard to hate u or even dislike u...

just want u to know that last night was so nice, warm and beautiful and full of love because of one person, YOU... thank you for the amazing times and the pure love u r sharing with us...

Baby Prophet said...

smiles and wishes of peace and tranquility

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009