Saturday, October 28, 2006

Rain Scribbles


I hear a knock on my window and I look to find the scribbles of the rain…
It seems to me so harmless, washing away the grime, leaving no stain…
I run outside to feel its blessing wash away my fears and cries…
I opt for it to cleanse my soul and steal the tears from my eyes…
It is cold outside yet inside of me still your fire burns…
It is cold outside yet within me the love for you still yearns…
I glance ahead in the distance and I can still your face…
I can still feel your warmth, the tenderness in your words and embrace…
The rain is here again, joy to the grounds that suffered from thirst…
Jolly are the flowers and the trees that last winter it nursed…
It is cold outside yet inside of me still your fire burns…
It is cold outside yet within me the love for you still yearns…
My inner child whispers: I'm scared, insecure and alone…
As we both hear the winds in near the front door scream and moan…
The secret of nature is revealed yet again to me…
For one soul to be captured, another one has to be free…


8 comments:

zeezazoo on Sunday, October 29, 2006 said...

well, i can see that another secret of nature is revealed to u... i'm still trying to find more and more of the secrets of mother nature...

loved ur writing... u r in a good mood for writing these days.. good job.. keep up the amazing work...

P.S. loved the new look of ur blog...

Feras othman on Monday, October 30, 2006 said...

dear beebee firs of all i wanna thank u for visiting my blog, ur blog is nice has an interesting subjects and data :)

first time i pass but for sure wont be the last

p.s

at the same subject rain drops i wrotre a poem u may find at my archieve u might find it interesting and i would feel happy if u gave me ur opinion on it c u
be fine

yaser on Monday, October 30, 2006 said...

beebee
your blog is one of my favorites ,
you always have a fresh look on things
salamat

Dr. Tantawy on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 said...

well , first of all .. congratulations for your new look , i wasnt there to c it when it comes first time :))

mmm .. well the subject is really DEEEEEP .. thats the best description i think ..

Go on :) and pray for me .. i still have a surgery exams ..

good luck :)

BeeBee on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 said...

Dr. Tantawy...
I will pray for you and I wish you the best of luck.. I'm glad u finally passed by, it has been so long since you blesses me with ur comments :)

Yaser,
I'm so happy you like my blog... Thank you for calling it one of your favorites!

Fares,
I read what u wrote, very impressive.. Keep up the good work! And btw, I really love what u did to ur blog's layout.. Maybe u can give me a few tips!

Zeezazoo,
Last but not least... Thank u for helping me with my layout.. I appreciate it and wish u the best of luck.... Mwaaaaaah

Anonymous said...

shu waynek? sarlek zamen ma bayante..out of ideas?? hehehe

zeezazoo on Friday, November 10, 2006 said...

hey beebee...
where is ur muse?? did it leave u again?? :D
miss ur writings...

BeeBee on Saturday, November 11, 2006 said...

I think my muse got lost again... I mean I have many thoughts running through my head but can't find a way to put them down in any sort of "readable" words ! Thanx for asking Zeezazoo!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009