Thursday, October 19, 2006

Demonstration of Misery...


This is a part of a four page writing I just found on my laptop! I wrote this about half a year ago and just as I was reading it now, I admired it! I chose this part to share with you...


"Big love causes big fires,
fires that are still dangerous till their last breath,
last smoke flicker…
Love is an addiction…
A deadly one if I may add…
It is like being addicted to booze, cigarettes or even drugs…
Some of it will do you good while lots of it will kill you!"

1 comments:

zeezazoo on Thursday, October 19, 2006 said...

well, too much love will kill you...
actually too much love will kill your heart...
that's why they always say the first love is the best love, the love you can never forget...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009