Saturday, October 14, 2006

Meaw!


On a calm Saturday morning, all I can hear is our two cats fighting!
Each struggling to show the other that "it's the man of the house"!
They are so adorable, I really love them both. And I love every cat I've ever met and the ones I haven't yet seen!
Since I was young, I've always found cats' company very calming!
They always can make me laugh when I'm feeling down!
Especially the cute and fluffy ones that are always jumping around!
Making very funny noises and sometimes making no sound!
I woke up in the middle of the night to find my cat liking my hair!
It was so funny and strange, I mean what was he thinking? How did he dare? :)
This piece of writing is dedicated to all the cats God created!
The ones with blue, green, bown or yellow eyes...
The black ones, white ones, and the dirty ones on the streets...
The skinny ones and the fat ones too...
And the ones that have funny faces that make them seem blue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you mean , your cat woke you up midnight or at 3.40 AM :)

zeezazoo on Saturday, October 14, 2006 said...

"meaw meeeeaaawww mmeeawwww meaw mmmmeaw"
it's a thank u in cats language :D :D

Sarah said...

Awww thats the best post so far! or maybe thats because i love cats too with an intense passion ! :)

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009