Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Those Times...


Moments of silence take me back to those old days...
Back when life was so simple and easy in so many ways...
Going to school, doing my homework and watching tv!
Playing outside, eating chips and candies and going to bed early!
I miss those days when I didn't realize the meaning of being blue...
The feeling of being angry, upset and confused always remains new!
How I loved to joke around, laugh, dance and be free...
And cherished those times when I felt the world revolved around me!
But things do change and with time one grows up to find...
This little child still sits in the corner of his mind...
Love, guilt, pain, responsibility, confusion and also fear...
You seem to learn how to deal with them year by year...
You promise yourself that things will get better some day...
And you fight and struggle as the years pass by and sway...
Like branches of a tree in the middle of a stormy night...
You become satisfied with the company of the moon and its bright light...



P.S: I dedicate this to a few people I know... They feel the same way I do at many times but can't express their feelings well so I'm trying to help! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great peice of work.. keep it up kiddo! ;0

zeezazoo on Thursday, October 12, 2006 said...

those were the days my friend...
we thought they'd never end...
we'd sing and dance forever and a day...

well beebee, every age we passed by in our lives has it's own problems and negatives... but i do agree with u, i too miss the days when life was so simple.. i guess we can make these days come back sometimes, but all we have to do is be spontaneous and stop worrying about our future for a day or two... come on beebee, i know u can give this little child sitting in ur mind a good time if u want too.. cheer up dude.. and prepare urself, we r going to Jbeha in the coming couple of days :D :D

btw, amazing piece of writing, i loved the finishing lines so much..

AM on Friday, October 13, 2006 said...

I think this post can reach many more than the people you thought you're dedicating it to.
Thank you for this one, it speaks volume.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009