Monday, October 09, 2006

An Ode to Autumn...


A new beginning, a new morning, a new day...
I look outside my window and watch the trees sway...
Autumn is here, with all its shades of yellows and browns...
If you watch closely, you can see how the sky frowns!
It is getting cooler now, all the fun is about to go away...
The warm sands of the beach and the walks outside every day...
In my mind, Autumn occupies a big part of my memories...
Falling in love, little fights and sweet melodies...
I stare closely at the flowers all around...
They tremble and shiver with no sound...
Yet, the warmth of Autumn is what inspires me...
How families come together, cuddle at home so peacefully...
So an ode to Autumn and the beauty it brings...
And one to the little bird that outside my window now sings...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifull as usual,Saboo7a

stuart` on Monday, October 09, 2006 said...

I have read some of your posts and I am totally amazed by their beauty and quality. You put alot of effort into this blog, Good Job.

zeezazoo on Monday, October 09, 2006 said...

Autumn... i love this season... it's the end of a fresh, full of activities season and the begining of a cozy wonderful season...
nice words beebee, it's amazing how u notice all the details no matter how small they r.. and it's also amazing how these details have this big effect on u...
i hope u feel this calm and comfort all the time...
wonderfull writings..
keep up the good work my bestfriend...

AM on Friday, October 13, 2006 said...

Oh I am so jealous Beebee and I cannot help it. You're experiencing something I haven't done in shi 6 years. Live it for me :)

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009