Monday, October 16, 2006

My Addictions...


I realized something today: I am addicted to disorder...
Addicted to the chaos of the senses with no limit or boarder...
Addicted to warm tears swinging down my cheeks all the way to my neck..
Addicted to a contagious smiles, to deep and sincere eyes which may cause my wreck!
Addicted to the night and its silence and soft and gentle whispers to me...
To the tender breeze that touches my face and fills my essence with glee..
Addicted to giving and providing love, comfort and care...
Fighting through this and trying hard for my fears to bare...
Addicted to sunshine and the warmth to my core it conveys...
Addicted to music and its different meanings in many ways...

Good night fears, doubts and confusion... Tomorrow we might meet again...
Good night Oh stars hidden by the gloomy clouds, carrying so much tears as rain...

3 comments:

zeezazoo on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 said...

well... after a long talk last night, i think ur biggest addiction is to "tfawti 7alik bel 7ai6" :D :D :D

anyway, it's a weird subject to talk about, i guess each one of us has his own addictions... seems like ur addictions all concern ur sensitivity... u r a sensitive person who gets drown into her own feelings and emotions...

i hope u get over all the bad addictions u have and keep the good ones, specially the giving and providing love, comfort and care... cuz u and those u love were blessed with this addiction u have...

as usual, nice words, wonderful writings, i love ur style...

i hope u have the sweet warm calm life u deserve...

P.S. i'm sorry about my last comment...

Anonymous said...

u really should take the writing career seriously... great words.. amazing.. keep it up kiddo.. hope everything is ok!! much love! :0*

Hashem on Thursday, October 19, 2006 said...

it will pass....

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009