Saturday, May 05, 2007

A Brief Play...


On this fine and sunny afternoon, I would like to present to you:

The Manifestations of a Mind Crippled with Thoughts….

Performed by: Me

Enter: Me into my brain…

Me: Wow! What a dark place it is in here! Where is everyone? Hello…
My Brain: Oh, hi… How are you today? Feeling any better?
Me: Not really… I'm really confused!
My Brain: Tell me about it! I have been trying so hard to organize your thoughts and ideas but things are rather messy in here! Come let me show you what I mean…

I go into a big chamber, filled with millions of shelves, each containing millions of folders… On the ground, I see sheets of paper spread all over and I can also see papers falling down from the folders on the shelves!

My Brain: This is the chamber of your thoughts… I have arranged each of your thoughts, ideas and memories into specific folders which I use mostly when you are trying to make decisions! Yet recently, this hasn't been working! You are not focusing on any one idea anymore so you're constantly messing up your folders! Look, in order for me to help you make the right decisions, I need you to focus. Do not try to correlate everything. Do not try to analyze every possibility and do not try to anticipate the results of every single action or word you use or that is directed to you…

I open my eyes… I see the PC screen... I take a deep breath…

The End…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone get Beebee a glass of water, she's on fire today!!!

great writing today B. there is so much to think about

Anonymous said...

Beatifully stated... Simply beautiful...

ZuZu said...

listen to ur brain beebee ...!!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009