Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tell Me Where You Met, I'll Tell You Who You Are!!!


Lately, I've been having some trouble with deciding on many things concerning my life and the way I conduct it. The trickiest of all seems to be this: What is considered a "healthy" and "right" way to meet people?

Often, we are misjudged for actions we take, words we say, looks we give, our way of dressing and/or the people we hang out with. This is normal seeing that we live in a partly conservative and somewhat closed society. This is the least we could expect, isn't it?

Now, how we meet people could also be an issue to many and I have recently found that out!

What I can't seem to figure out is what is the difference if you meet "x" through work, university, a group of friends, the Internet or over the phone for example? I mean do any of those locations ensure a better relation, regardless of its nature? Do any of them really show you the "real" person more than the other? Can you guarantee a healthy relationship based on the place of the first encounter?

I really don't have an answer for all these questions but I do know that many others do! After having serious and long conversations with many of my friends I have discovered that they really believe that how and where you meet people does reflect on who you are.

The only thing I can say about all this is that whoever the person you met was and wherever you met him, if you are not meant to be (a couple, friends, etc), you will never be! The deeper side of that other will show sooner or later and all you have to do is wait for life to relieve it to you…

A few of the greatest people I have met in my life I bumped into the weirdest places! Does that make me any less "good" or make them any more "peculiar"?

Maybe, maybe not…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

3a rsif al cofee house per example????

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009