Saturday, May 05, 2007

Someone Else's Words...


"Do you ever get past the pain you go through? When you give all you can and you can’t understand why a dream won’t come true? Leann Rimes (a desirable voice!) asks in her “All the Lovin’ and the Hurtin…’ then she goes on to say, it’s a one sided romance you can’t undo…and I must say, one-sided romance is the most pitiful thing anyone can allow themselves to engage in! I can understand being infatuated with someone, liking someone, even fantasizing about someone… and I can understand completely and madly loving an idea, a word, a book, a thought, an author, chocolate, shoes, your pet, but being completely in love with someone who doesn’t share those same or even similar feelings is way beyond me! Loving a man/woman who doesn’t acknowledge your existence is really sad! And despite some disagreeing with me on this (and some have.), I strongly believe it’s wasted time, wasted energy and complete emotional drainage!
It’s pointless!"

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009