Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dedicated To Mr. Rum...


I know, deep inside my heart, I know we will meet again…

One day, some day, maybe years from now, maybe in another life…

I know that I shouldn’t give us up; I should handle this strain…

One night, some moment, things will be different; we will overcome this strife…

I know, I’m sure, nothing can melt away the years of struggles except your smile…

One day, some day, I’m sure your smile will again be mine…

I know that your soul will find its way back to me after a while…

One night, some moment, you will be back to find a safety in my shrine…

Till then, I will breathe with unease, yet I will breathe…

I will hold on, be strong, stand tall and again breathe…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!
Impressive

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009