Saturday, May 26, 2007

Je Suis Epuisé... (I'm Worn-Out)!


What an exhausting day this has been… And by exhausting I mean in every meaning this word may carry: the physical, the mental and the emotional…

I've been in and out of my fanatical little mind around a million times…
I've been driving up and down the road to insanity in an hour about two hundred miles…

It still makes me wonder, how could things be so difficult, things that you want and fight for so hard…
It still makes me weak the thought of uncertainty in every single step we take and every unlucky card!

It has been ages now, ages ago when I last found my peace and serenity…
And I keep thinking to myself: This is not the way that things should be…

Those people wandering around this earth, each living their worries and dreams…
Those moments wasted, the empty hours, the silenced screams…

How can you stand against the odds when the odds just can't be defined?
How can you rise above the pain and be so calm, peaceful and refined!

And as I stand watching passersby come and go clueless of what's to come…
I crawl back into my shell, unwind, and so naturally become undone…

Yeah, it may be another moment when giving up seems to be the only way…
I guess I can't confirm it now and I'll wait to see what life will bring day by day…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009