Saturday, May 05, 2007

A Different Perspective…


His pain was overpowering, his feelings so tied up…
He walked with hesitance towards her, yet his knees failed him to a drop!
He promised things will get better but some day, not now…
He needed to figure his own feelings about her and how!
He gently got closer, closer and yet stayed far…
Leaving the doors of her memories again so ajar!
He tenderly picked the roses in her dreams and then tossed them aside…
He wanted to run, needed to scream, yearned to fight yet chose to hide…
He walked out so coldly, frozen and in great awe…
Yet each time he closed his eyes her face he could clearly draw…
He didn't know if she'd wait for him; not even if he wanted her to…
He was afraid to get closer yet couldn't help it if the distance grew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing...

Anonymous said...

Interesting!!!

Anonymous said...

i liked your play between you and your mind and so i would like to shre a poem i wrote a long time ago, and here it goes....

Scilence my heart !
and say no more...
if i could ripp you out,
and throw your out the door.
Its all your fault,
for love you didn't halt.

Heart:
blame me..? its you who didn't heed!

giving me what i couldn't bear and need.
killing pain and signes i couldn't read.
with love time you've spent.
so kneel its the hour to repent.

the man:

Indeed. For the hour is at hand.
hence here befor you i stand.
My Lord!Hear my confession.
My heart is still in her possetion.
My soul, has yet no redemption.

In her my herat i wouldn't have trust...
if i I knew that love was a must.

N.A.

BeeBee on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 said...

Dear Anonymous (N.A)....
First of all, thank u for ur visit... I really loved the words u wrote... Very deep and they show true pain in very simple yet shapr language... Did u stop writing now?

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009