Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Dictionary of Words You Left Behind...



Selfish: is what you are; it perfectly describes what you do and say!
Insensitive: as you ask about my life wishing to hear about more dismay!
Ignorant: of how I left you behind when my emotions you choose to display!
Naive: to think that after the pain you caused there's more room for you with my heart to play!

Love: is what I gave you once upon a dream when I used to believe in you,
Anger: is what I feel when I hear your voice acting to care and claiming to be true!
Confusion: is no longer there since I know what I want and it can never be you!
Sorrow: has vanished from my life, the life which you painted in tears and colored in blue!

Away: is where I want you to be right now,
Alas: for you that your voice lost its power to stir up my emotions somehow,
Never: will I forgot how you made me falter and bow...
Foolish: to think that you can once again my feelings try to plough!

Celebrate: your final success of erasing who you were once to me,
Finally: I can say, with all confidence, from you I'm free... I'm free!

4 comments:

johnlusher on Friday, July 31, 2009 said...

Another great post my friend, and one that is very hopeful! Why hopeful? Because it is about moving on!

Very good job my friend!

Mattheus said...

Turn the page... but write a happy story on the next one :)

~Matt

G.O.Faloye on Thursday, August 20, 2009 said...

I just stumbled upon your page from entering a phrase I thought described my current feeling. I must say I really enjoy your writings! Good work!

Beirut on Thursday, August 20, 2009 said...

Dear G.O.Faloye...

Glad to hear that you stumbled upon my page randomly! I am honored!

But I have to admit that I hate hearing that you feel anything remotely close to what is written in this post... I know I don't know you, but I know how I felt when I wrote it, and it wasn't pleasant!

I recommend "I Bleed You".. It's very bloody and filled with sorrow but one of my recent favorites...

Stay in touch :)

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009