Sunday, July 19, 2009

Your Love Was Holding Me Back...


I admit, it was not your fault or mistake that you held me back,
It was not your problem that loving you got my life off its track!

I know, it is not an excuse that I fell apart every single time we fought,
It is not acceptable how I let you sink me in sorrow with every blame you brought...

I understand, how I was under your command, pleading to hold your hand,
I see how it was never engraved in your heart just simply written on sand!

I realize, the distance that I kept from others in order to bring you respect was lame!
Since every single time you'd find some reason to blackmail me into blame!

I hesitate, yet I insist to erase you from deep within my existence,
Since mine to you never really made any significant difference!

I forget, almost, how we were together thinking foolishly that it was my life's master plan!
Believing that I was your girl and you definitely had to be my only man!

I hate, how every time I revisit a place of ours I feel so angry and enraged!
How my heart craved a love that was one-sided and to its emotions was jailed!

I write, in efforts to release your poison out of my system, but this time for good!
Your words no longer tingle my senses, not the way they used to or they should!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009