Friday, July 31, 2009

Paint Me A Home...



Paint me a home free from the cries of children frolicking through the unjust,
Color me a world where good deeds are a way of life and love is a must!

Draw me a garden where on the grass I could lay and rest my weary shoulders,
Take away all discrepancies and place me a lake with no sticks and no boulders!

Sing me a laughter to share with the sorrowful people of this big "bad" earth,
It might not make it all better but it can make a difference for what it's worth!

Play me a jolly tune to dance my fears away and drive aside the blues,
Kick off your burdens and look away while I put on my tapping shoes!

Write me a happy story to share with the women who suffered loss and despair,
Watch me hold the papers you wrote while I send them sailing in the crippled air!

Dribble me a thought that can change the way we judge those around,
Dribble it harder and carefully listen to its bounce as it hits the ground!

Catch me a smile if one passes you by while I am looking in the other direction,
Show me what it means to swim in passion and gladly drown in oceans of affection!

Hold me closer, so close that our heartbeats become one,
Let our love cheer for all those people living under the same sun!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009