Thursday, July 09, 2009

How I Crave to Be Held by You...


The night... Oh how calm it can be and what serenity it can bring to my soul...

The cool breeze tickles my senses and the sound of kids playing mixed with the faint melodies of the sleepy birds play in the background...

I take in a deep breath and I think of you...

How I crave to be held by you...

I grab my laptop, place it so clumsily on my lap, and I start typing away what I feel, every sensation, every longing, every desire, in simple, plain and yet so meaningful words that overwhelm me, even before I click each of their letters on my keyboard's buttons...

How I crave for you to hold me, chest to chest, heart beat to heart beat: racing, calling, chanting, disarming...

How I long for your breath to tease my senses: softly, gently, endlessly, sincerely, eagerly...

How I wish for you to feel me just as you feel hunger, thirst, fatigue, excitement, happiness, so close, so real...

How I yearn to kiss you, perhaps tingle the rough of your chin, or maybe further down, where shoulder meets neck...

How I crave for you to touch me, just my hand, where palm meets palm, like an unbroken vow and an unchained melody...

I want to be with you: unbroken, unwounded and untainted...

This longing: like fire, like nothing before, or nothing will ever be...Burning within my soul while I smile and watch it glow, no questions, no worries, no expectations...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's as if you speak from my heart!
Kudos to your ability to express what I haven't been able to.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009