Monday, July 20, 2009

My Friend at Heart..



Whether you choose to talk to me or not, you will always be my friend at heart,
I miss you so much it hurts, as tears fall over my face and rips my smile apart!

How could you be so distant after the 5 years we were so close? Like family you were to me!
How could she have taken you that far away from what we used to be?

I respect your relationship, I'd have never come in between!
But seeing your wedding pictures by accident? What an imperfect scene!

Every little moment we shared: drinking coffee, driving around, talking, laughing and having fun!
All the times we were there for each other when everyone else chose to run!

I can't believe that a girl was the reason all those years were simply erased forever!
But really, now that our friendship is dead, I wish you both the best together!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009