Monday, July 13, 2009

Play My Heart...




P.S: Again, this note is not about anyone in specific... Just words that need to be out!

Play my heart as an instrument of your choice,
I can hear the distance in your voice...

Play the guitar with my strings of hope,
Play it gently or otherwise, I lack the will to cope!

Play the drums with the beats of my swollen heart,
Play the ending to what didn't even start!

Play my soul as a trumpet, make melodies or just noise,
I guess feelings can be manipulated into simple toys!

Play the flute following the notes of my pain,
Play me as you please, play me once again!

Play me tender, play me sweet,
Play me in your solitude or in the street!

Play me as you wish and as you may,
I just hope you're proud of the mess you play!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Oh wow, its been a while since I read one of your notes...

Very nicely written...I enjoyed certain parts of it the most.

Hope you are doing great Beirut! Its been a while...

Khaled said...

Nice one, keep up the good work :)

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009