Monday, July 13, 2009

I Am Me...



I am nobody to many but somebody to me,
I look for a greater calm to set me free,
I am everything yet nothing I can be...

I am lost yet found yet lost once again,
I hold in my power, my fears and my pain,
I am cold, warm and passionate and plain!

I am still learning about life though I've lived long enough!
I am hoping, wishing, praying to be stronger, to be tough...
I am petals of flowers and diamonds of rough!

I am here standing though I wish I was away from here,
I miss those who once were so close and near,
I crave a love that was never ever dear!

I am a whole of pieces, a some of no parts!
I am a pauper of aces and a queen of hearts!
I am who I am with all the ends and the starts!

7 comments:

Z. Labadi said...

wonderful beirut i love it, ur incredible, amazing mesh 3arfeh sho a7ky as if ur talking ab me

N. El Werr said...

I love it!!!!

S.A said...

Interesting & beautiful.. liked it..thx 4 sharing dear...

R. Attereh said...

AMAZING!!!

R.B said...

You are many things to me a sister, the best writer and a life long friend

N. Qurashi said...

"I am everything yet nothing I can be..."


amazing piece dear :)

Anonymous said...

I love Me

PS. Me is awesome :)

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009