Monday, July 20, 2009

Looking for A Home...(2)



I'm looking for a furnished home with the following specifications:
  • 2 spacious bedrooms where love paints the walls, good memories are created and smiles echo in every corner.
  • 1 cozy living room with couches that can comfortably accommodate family and friends, windows that welcome the rays of the sun with a new hope in the beginning of every day and curtains that will seal the anger of the sky on stormy nights.
  • 1 kitchen with all the cooking accessories and a table in the middle with many chairs for one meal to bring us all together at least at lunch or dinner!
  • A small garden where I can sit to write or just think, about happy times, and where roses tease me with their scent as soon as I step out and take a whiff of the cool breeze.
  • A friendly neighborhood where morning greetings are a habit and not fake and where neighbors won't watch my every move, try to control me and mind their own business!
  • A tolerating city in which I know I'm safe from eyes and judgments!
  • A loving country which embraces me for everything that I am and everything that I can ever be...
If you can think of any place that matches this description, please don't hesitate to contact me.

1 comments:

johnlusher on Monday, July 20, 2009 said...

Sounds like a dream home and I challenge any real estate agent in the world to find it :-)

Very descriptive picture of what a "home" should be. Not every house is a home, but your description makes me want to find that exact place.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009