Monday, July 20, 2009

The Things I Hate The Most...(1)



The things I hate the most are:

  • Falling asleep or waking up with tears clouding my view.
  • Eating alone.
  • Losing trust in friendships, especially when it comes to those who were closer than family.
  • Looking at my phone first thing when I get up and finding no messages.
  • Being judged by those who never practice what they preach.
  • Being accused of something I didn't do.
  • Always feeling responsible for everyone I care about.
  • Putting people first for the price of my own happiness.
  • Being so angry and not being able to express it not even in words.
  • Being underestimated.
  • Seeing my mother cry.
  • Being this sensitive and emotional and over analyzing every single thing in my life.
  • Sending a message and waiting an eternity for a response.
  • Being pushed to a level over my limits.
  • Taking my responsibilities way too seriously.
  • Trying to be strong no matter how weak I am.
  • Spending hours thinking of whom I could call and find no one that I'd care to share with what I feel.
  • The bad memories in my life.
  • People who give up on things they claim they believe in.
  • Being told to "chill" when I'm angry.
  • People assuming they know me.
  • Working so hard for something and failing to get it.

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009