Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dedicated To A Special Someone...


"No one can bring me back to life now…" Those were that words he said last to me…
He never spoke of happiness, of a new beginning or how it would feel to be free…
Free of the pain, free of the aches and free of her mostly and foremost…
And all I could think of was how I could hold his hand and lead him to the calm and safe coast…
I could feel the little child inside of him, see him there shivering and so scared…
I knew he is taking in so much that his heart overflowed yet he rarely shared!
In his music he hid, behind the screen, and watched the curtains of his life fall…
Never believing that someone along the way could come and help him through it all…

"Come here; stand a little bit closer, I know how you feel…"
I said over and over again but he couldn't distinguish the fake from real…

I take a deep breath, I shed a tear and I let out a sigh…
I feel defeat and disappointment which I can't deny…

"Beautiful people like you have the right to be happy and feel love…
They have the right to feel the joy of life and the peace from up above"…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009