Saturday, October 13, 2007

Summer's Early Goodbye...



Summer is slowly drifting, calmly slipping away…
I call for it, I beg and pray…
"Please, please don't leave, I beg you please stay"…

The leaves are turning yellow and brown…
I see my face draw a sad frown…
I tremble and shiver; I feel I'm breaking down…

Memories and speculations are all I have with me…
Rain drops outside is what I'm starting to see…
I ask everyone to just let me be…

The cool autumn chill creeps up my spine and face…
I am all alone missing the warm embrace…
I drift into emptiness and I stare into space…

The clouded sun waits again to shine once again…
I hold on so tightly and swallow my pain…
As I watch the good days run down the drain!

Now I sit here and wait for the rain to wash away the dust…
I can see the iron covered with rust…
I know I should go, I really must…

Through the chanting of the trees I hear your name…
I can feel the distance; I can taste the blame…
I crumble and I burn in my own fading flame…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009