Saturday, October 13, 2007

Destiny: The Head Chef




While sitting in the kitchen earlier this afternoon, this funny yet logical idea occurred to me… I let it sink in well and here I am presenting it to you… Enjoy…

Now, we all know that different people hold different positions and jobs in life… Well, life itself and destiny also have a job too. I am not very well able to define life's job scope or its skills yet I think I have managed to find the right job description for destiny.

Let me lay it down in a CV form in order to spice it up a bit!

Name: Destiny
Current Address: Nowhere and everywhere… Mostly found in people's minds and faith.
Date of birth: Too long ago.

Required Position: Head Chef

Skills:

- Ability to cook great coincidences to bring people together.
- Ability to make great changes with the simplest ingredients.
- Ability to create constantly changing recipes of happiness, sorrow, joy, pain, disappointments etc…

Availability:

At all times if you believe.



I know this post lacks a lot more ideas and that is why I will stop here and allow you to use your imagination…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009