Saturday, October 13, 2007

Long Gone Days of Glory!


How I miss those days of smiles, games and fun…
Days when everything was easy; we'd hold hands and run!
How I long for those nights when I lay my head on the pillow and fall in deep sleep…
Nights that didn't know the meaning of loneliness and where nightmares didn't dare to creep!
How I pray for those days of love to find me once more…
For my "prince charming" to come knocking at my door…
How I hate this bundle of confusion that I'm left with these days!
This meaningless anger that aches me in different ways!
How I want that peace of mind and happiness I feel I deserve…
That pure joy and bliss and a new life's curve!

No more words to be said now, just silence left to linger on…
Like I did before, I will wait for those things to come along…


0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009