Saturday, October 13, 2007

Taking The Chance...


As I sat there, feeling the water caress every part of my body and the sun touching my face and arm so gently, I realized something, something I have never ever really thought of before: how life is about taking that chance, going that extra mile…

Squeezing yourself in a corner, away from people, away from life's main stream will get you no where… Granted it will keep you away from being hurt, lied to, played or manipulated yet it will, eventually, fill your head with negative thoughts, alienate you from your society and deprive you of the true meaning of happiness…

It's all about accepting that coffee invitation, making that call, going to that place, doing things you usually wouldn't do because you're just scared people will talk, afraid you'll bump into him/her or worried that you won't have fun…

No one can predict, beforehand, how things will turn out…

It's all about taking that chance… A least, later on you can say: I tried… I put an effort… I fought hard for my happiness (even if you fail!)

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009