Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's Been Long...


It has been so long since I sat down behind this cold screen and decided to write…
I feel like it was in another life, a lifetime I somehow left behind…
It feels as if it was ages ago the time I put up, against this life's hardships, a good fight…
As if my reoccurring nightmares were able to get the best of me and forced me to hide…
Everything still feels so unreal now, like I'm living in an endless dream…
Shadows and faces haunt my every thought, taking me back to where I was…
A million ideas looping around my heavy headed head and I stop to scream…
But my voice is a silent choke and the world is brought to a pause…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009