Sunday, October 14, 2007

Morning Break Without You...




Another morning break materializes from beyond the realm of the sky…
I hear the last whisper of his voice bidding me sweet dreams and then goodbye…

I fear again my bed; empty and cold, haunted with nightmares and dire dreams…
I wish for happy thoughts to fill my soul with serenity and never ending gleams…

Underneath the same sky we both lay many hundreds of miles apart…
Carrying the same ache for a new beginning and an unsoiled fresh start…

Yet again I carry the burden of the unknown with all that it may carry and be…
I dread the what, the how, the why; I tremble of the thought of me losing me!

Another morning break engulfs me with snug feelings of belonging and love…
I see the birds dancing on the tree branches outside my window and up above…

I fear again the autumn; the clouds are secretly creeping in to the rear mirror view…
I pray for the not-so lasting familiarity of the streets and side walks I once knew…

Over the same grounds we both walk yet millions of steps won't place together …
I despise the speculations, the anticipations and the changing weather…

Yet again I pull myself together and I swallow my fears and doubts with unease…
I take in the rays of the new born sun and I playfully cuddle and embrace the breeze…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009