Saturday, October 13, 2007

Silent Accusations...


Someone asked me today about my "theory about life"… He accused me of being a negative and somewhat of a self-destructive pessimist…

I tend to disagree…

Looking back at my life, the days, months and years that have passed, the tears and agony that I was forced to suffer, the guilt that is tangles deep within every breath, the troubles I've had to face, the bad luck that I ran into, the lies that I had to discover and the chaos I had to survive, I see myself as a fighter… A tired yet strong fighter…

It's true, I don't perceive life in fancy bright colors and I don't close my eyes to see rainbows, green meadows and butterflies but I do enjoy the beautiful moments in life whenever they come my way… I do enjoy music, all music, in every possible way: whether I close my eyes and listen to it or I dance the night away on its beats… I enjoy meeting new people and knowing them better… I love exploring new places, feelings and I always have goals which I aim to achieve… I enjoy a walk by the beach, a good movie and a long meaningful conversation… I enjoy learning about everything…

Does that really make me negative? Surely not… Yet, what makes me different and makes you, him or her think of me as a pessimist is the fact that I do realize the difference between what is real and what is fake… I do know that nothing is perfect and yeah, life is harsh! And I know for a fact that a smile in the morning will not stop the pain from approaching or the disappointments from appearing…

I am a realist… One which could turn into a stone cold heart or an emotional wreck yet I still am on my feet, on the road of life, fighting…



0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009