Saturday, October 13, 2007

With All My Heart...


I know how far you are, I can feel the distance between us now…
It breaks me that I can't be there for you or maybe not knowing how!
The plot thickens every time I try to untangle the knots and get closer to you…
It shakes me to feel your anger, your pain and the thought of you being blue…
So many people expect so much from me now and I just can't let them down…
It troubles me those tears you shed, that sad face, that frown…
I pray today for a miracle customized to heal my own dilemma and take it away…
I pray now, I will pray tomorrow and I will keep praying with each passing day…
The days go slow now that your not here and memories grab me and pull me back…
I have all the will in the world to make things right but the tools to do so I lack!
Obstacles keep showing up and mutilating each plan I make…
Yet I still can differentiate the real from the fake!

I am alone in this and there is no one to hold my hand through…
But I know that if I fall someone will catch me and that someone is you…


0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009