Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not An Ordinary Morning...



This would have been just an ordinary morning, just as eventless as any other for the past few days yet destiny "cooked" up a little surprise for me, one which I would like to share with you…

My usual morning routine is simple: I get out of bed, put my PC on, go to the kitchen and make my "special" Nescafe, get a couple of biscuits and go back to the PC to check my e-mails, facebook and my blog…

This morning, I got out of bed, put the PC on, made my coffee and without further thought, I took my coffee and grabbed a book in one hand and a chair in another and went outside to the balcony…

I set my chair down, opened my book and laid back in that not-so-comfy little chair…

The warm sun gently kissed my cheeks and the words that I read tenderly cuddled my soul…

There I was all alone yet not feeling lonely for the first time in a long time…

There I was playfully caressing nature…

There I was, embraced by nature's powerful presence…

Out of nowhere, this cute yellow butterfly flies by, lands on my shoulder, stays for a few seconds and then goes back on its way…

I smile… I truly smile from deep inside with one thought in my mind:

This definitely means something good is coming my way and all I have to do is open up to be able to take it in…

1 comments:

Shaima said...

Dear Beirut..
Thank you for translating some of my feelings,my thoughts,my daily life experiences into words that caress my soul...
Thank you for every single smile you put on my lips in every & each time i read an article of yours that might remind me of a thought that ever crossed my mind...
Thank you for being a nice thinker, translator & writer..:)
God bless your gift...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009